(for study 2018-19): £11,5000 a year
Host Family or onsite accommodation: £165-£190 per week (term time).
The price includes all of the following activities provided by King Edward VI College:
- All A Level lessons
- Subject workshops
- Standard weekly musical tuition if desired
- Additional lessons to support and develop your use of English
- Exam entry fees
- Access to the college gym and sporting activities
- Enrolment on the college’s prestigious HE+ programme where appropriate, including student development events run in conjunction with Cambridge University
- Full access to all careers guidance and student support services, including International-specific pastoral care
- Full access to all curriculum trips and visits linked to the subjects you are studying, except for residential trips (those which require overnight accommodation)
Host Family Payment Details:
- Host family accommodation during term time costs £165-£190 per week, paid termly (in August, December and March).
- If required, respite hosting is available during the Christmas, Easter and Summer holidays at a cost of £175 per week. All host families are carefully selected so that you can be sure that you will be welcomed into their home as a member of the family.
- The college will keep records of all expenses incurred and make the appropriate payments.
- Overseas or residential trips during the year (should you wish to take advantage of these opportunities)
- All home-stay accommodation including at least two meals a day.
- Exam re-sit fees for A Levels and exam entry fees for non A Level qualifications (for example Sports Leadership Award)
- Airport transfers and special activities organised by host families for international students - such as an accompanied visit to a university - will be charged at the rate of 45p per mile and £10 per hour for supervision by a suitably qualified and checked adult.