Translate this site:
King Edwards’ has an outstanding reputation for supporting students whilst also developing their independence and academic skills. We recognise that moving to another country to further your education demonstrates your commitment and ambition whilst at the same time placing a tremendous strain on you. To help you achieve your goals we will provide on-going personal support throughout your time with us, starting at the point of interview. One of the reasons we are so successful is that we recognise students need to be happy in order to achieve their full potential.
The support you will receive includes:
Careful consideration regarding host family. Most students will be placed with a family who have a child of the same gender also about to
start our college.
- Individually tailored summer school tuition, based upon the subjects to be studied at A level
- Regular 1:1 meetings with a Personal Tutor, carefully selected based upon your aims and ambitions.
- Regular liaison with the pastoral team from Dudley college.
- Access to a wealth of staff for advice and guidance on careers, university applications, and any other concerns you may have.
- Additional English tuition, as appropriate.
- Access to educational experts to help address any specific learning needs such as dyslexia.
- Regular reports posted and emailed home.
- Access to Skype facilities within college, enabling you to keep in touch with your family.