Whether you are making an application to a competitive course at a top ranked university and want to stand out by stretching yourself, or simply want to consider topics at a level beyond A level, our Aspire programme will offer a range of trips and enrichment lectures from university staff to challenge even the most curious of minds.
King Ed’s has an excellent track record of enabling students to progress to competitive universities and high-flying careers. Our Aspire programme supports highly aspirational students in reaching their goals, through a range of activities and opportunities designed to guide, challenge, and inspire. Students joining the Aspire programme can provide:
• Timetabled sessions to engage in debates on a wide range of topics, designed to develop all-round thinking and reasoning skills
• Inspirational talks and lectures by visiting speakers
• Open Day visits to top universities, including Girton College Cambridge and Oriel College Oxford
• Information about summer schools and master classes offered by universities Assistance with preparing personal statements and direct guidance through the Oxbridge application process Guidance on planning independent research into university choices
• Subject-specific trips and workshops
• A flexible approach – if you would like to do something, or invite a particular person to College for a talk or workshop, then let us know and we will do what we can
The broader Aspire programme, including after-College talks and lunchtime discussion groups, is open to any student looking to maximise their potential and develop their skills beyond the A level curriculum.
A level results day 8:00am on 13th August 2020