The KE careers team mission is to provide students with excellent careers advice and guidance.
We aim to achieve this through outstanding support, high quality careers education, advice and guidance, ensuring students are able to make the best decisions regarding their future.
What we do:
- Impartial careers advice and guidance
- Work experience placements
- University and apprenticeships guidance
- Pathways and guest speakers
Please take a look at the links on the side menu for further information on the careers support on offer for students during their time at college, as well as parents/carers. Here you can find out everything you need to know about apprenticeships to university, work experience and much more.
How to contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01384 398 100 – ext 206
- Visit: Careers office, situated in DD0.07 in the Daisy Druller building