Destinations & Impact
Every year, our students leave college after completing their A level studies and go onto a range of progression options, including studying HE at university, apprenticeships, taking a gap year and into employment.
The link below shows the number of students accepted to UK universities from our college in 2022.
Students who left in 2022 also went onto further vocational training, Degree Apprenticeships and employment.
We’ve also highlighted below some key data sourced from UCAS:
- In 2022, 769 students progressed onto a UK university.
- 30% of students progressed on a Sutton top 30 university (top 30 most selective universities inc Russell Group).
- Students applied and were accepted at 101 different universities.
Here is a sample of some of the areas that our students have previously progressed into:
- Apprenticeship in HR at Talbots Law
- Pilot Training
- Digital Engineer Degree Apprenticeship
- WM Policing Apprenticeship
- WM Ambulance Service Apprenticeship
- Medical Research employment
- Degree Apprenticeship at Mondelez International
- Degree Apprenticeship in Computer Science at DHBW Stuttgart
- Teacher Training