At KE we believe it is vital to foster links with parents/carers who are a vital element in helping students succeed in their next steps.
Please take a look below at the support on offer via the KE Careers team.
Cross College Events
Each year we hold cross college events which parents/carers are usually invited to attend with their child, these are both in person and virtual.
Parent Specific Talks
In addition to our regular student focused talks and events we also run parent specific talks, such as:
- Employer and Apprenticeship Event
- Speaker Series (Online Virtual Events for Students and Parents)
- An Introduction to Apprenticeships
- Careers Research – Higher Education and Work Experience
- An Introduction to Student Finance
- Transition to Higher Education
- A Parent’s Guide to Higher Education inc UCAS Process, Making the Most of Open Days (aimed at parents with little /no experience of higher education)
Please take a look at our latest careers update for parents – November 2022
Unifrog is a universal destinations platform that helps students to investigate their options post-college. All year 12 students register onto the Unifrog software, and a parental login is also sent out via ParentMail. This allows parents/carers access to the Unifrog software so that they too can utilise it to support their child.
For further information on careers you can also visit the Parental Guidance.org website.